Fire Trainer Support
Pyrosoft is dedicated to providing exceptional support to our customers throughout their entire training journey. From the moment you start training on our Fire Safety Simulators, our team is here to assist you every step of the way. Whether you have questions before you begin training, need help during your training sessions, or require assistance after your training is complete, Pyrosoft's expert trainers are available to provide prompt and effective support. Our commitment to your success doesn't end with the completion of your training - we're here to provide ongoing support to ensure that you have the knowledge and skills you need to confidently deal any fire safety scenario.
Our train the trainer system makes it easy to host your next fire safety meeting. Using our classroom presentation with script to cover the theory of fire, and our Fire Extinguisher Demonstration Kits, anyone can handle their next safety meeting indoors, any time, anywhere.
Easy Set Up!
Setting up your fire extinguisher safety course is quick and easy! Just follow these simple steps:
Step One: Unpack the components.
- After receiving your Pyrosoft Simulator, open the case and remove the following components: a high-quality rear projection screen, a powerful laptop, a video projector, and a wireless fire extinguisher.
Step Two: Assemble the screen.
- Unroll the projection screen to reveal two vertical upright poles permanently attached at either side.
- Between the uprights, place the lower crossbar and slip a threaded knob through a mounting foot, through the upright and into the crossbar at either end.
- Repeat for installing the top crossbar by threading the knob through the upright and into the upper crossbar and stand the screen up.
- As the upper and lower poles are extendable, stretch them to tighten the vinyl, and support the screen flat and clearly
Step Three: Set up the laptop and projector
- Connect the laptop to the video projector using the provided cable. Switch on both devices are turned on and ensure the projector is displaying the laptop screen onto the projection screen.
Step Four: Ignite your first fire!
- Power up all components, launch the Crossfire software from the Windows desktop and click the Training Grounds button to ignite your first fire. Stand back about 8 feet and battle the flames!
Need help to get ready before your Fire Extinguisher Safety Course?
With over 20 years of experience conducting countless fire extinguisher safety courses, we have the expertise and knowledge to provide on-call support to your training staff. Our goal is to help ensure that your fire safety training sessions are off to a great start, and that your instructors feel confident and well-prepared to deliver critical information to your team.
We can provide a comprehensive review of your simulator set up, training materials, and script to ensure that everything is in order and ready to go. That’s right, our systems even come with a script and PDF presentation for the theory portion of your next Fire Extinguisher Safety Course, covering everything from which extinguisher for which fire scenario, to when to flee and when to fight.
We go way beyond the P.A.S.S acronym!